Thursday, May 8, 2014

Perspective

Artists Solve Problems
     During this project, I had trouble with creating a horizon line that would for my perspective piece. While drawing downtown Apex, I did not want to have the horizon line and vanishing point on the paper. I overcame this obstacle by attaching another piece of paper to my artwork and having the vanishing point and horizon line on that sheet of paper. By doing this, I attained a realistic look of downtown Apex.

Artists Create Original Art
     For this project, I chose the theme: Where I'm From. I acquired inspiration for this piece from my hometown (Apex). I chose to draw the downtown area, which is a historical landmark around the area. I incorporated my favorite parts of downtown Apex into my drawing, making it more original.

No comments:

Post a Comment